I Can’t Find My Return Label on SheIn

 

I Can’t Find My on Shein Return Label 

Return with the help of Shein Customer Service

1.      Please Contact Shein Customer Service on our site, indicating the item (s) you wish to return. You will get a response as soon as possible. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

2.     After receiving return instructions from us, please submit the item to be returned along with the original packing.

3.     Drop your package at the local post office.

4.     We are processing most returns within 5 working days after receiving your package. If we are not otherwise informed to return your payment account in advance, we will issue a refund to your SHEIN wallet. The wallet balance can be used on your next purchase or withdrawn from your payment account. Once your refund is issued, you will receive a confirmation email.

How do you find the Shein Return Label you generated?

Find the order placed in “My Orders” Click “Order Details” Click “Return and Return Record” in the top right corner click “View” to download.

Number: 1-843-314-4464 (toll-free)

Read also: Where Do I Find My Return Label on SHEIN

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shein Return Policy | An Updated Guide

How Do I Contact the Owner of SHEIN?